Time now for a top 10 list for movie theaters that I have gone to. For this list, I will including the theaters that I gone to which include the past and present.
- Number 10: Alamo Drafthouse Laredo. I kicked things off with Alamo Drafthouse in Laredo. I have only gone twice in my life which The Angry Birds Movie and Life is a Party. I’m not sure if I can go there again soon.
- Number 9: Cinemark Tinseltown 17 USA. This movie theater was opened in 1998 at Mission, Texas. I came there for the first time in 2008 where I got to see Horton Hears a Who. I have also watched Shrek Forever After and MacFarland U.S.A. at the same theater.
- Number 8: AMC Dine-In Disney Springs 24. I have not much to say about that movie theater. I have only gone there once in 2011 where I get to Winnie the Pooh with mom and Ruth.
- Number 7: North Creek 10. It is used to be a movie theater but it is now a Big Lot store. I have gone there twice. I have gone there in 2002 where I get to see Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron and again in 2004 where I get to see Ella Enchanted in which I did not like that movie. This theater was replaced by Regal Laredo 14 in which I talked about that later.
- Number 6: Century 16. It is the movie theater that opened in 1999 at Corpus Christi, Texas. I have gone there first in 2006 when Flushed Away and my last visit was in 2016 when I get to see Sing in 3D.
- Number 5: Santikos Mayans Theaters. It is one of the two Santikos theaters that is on my list. The other one is Palladium in which I will talked about that soon. I’ve been to Mayans in 2001 to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone with Ruth and Lillian. Unfortunately, Ruth does not like to go there anymore. I have not gone there since 2011 when I watched the Smurfs.
- Number 4: Regal Laredo Stadium 14. The succeed movie theater to North Creek 10 which was closed in 2009. I have been there the first time that year when I get to see Up in 3D. It is the only Regal Cinemas we have in Laredo.
- Number 3: Brenden Theatre. The movie theater that is located at Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have only gone there twice. I first gone there to see Trolls and the second to see Incredibles 2 in 3D. It was nice to go there and I could go there again soon.
- Number 2: Santikos Palladium IMAX. It is the second of the two Santikos theaters that is on my list. It is located outside of 1604 and right next door to Fiesta Texas. I have not gone there in a long time. I only saw the first two Despicable Me movies there in 3D. I wonder if I go back there in the future.
- Before my number one list, here are some movie theaters that didn’t make it to the list but here are some honorable mentions: Cinemark Mall Del Norte, AMC Corpus Christi, Regal Jewel Stadium 16, Cinemark McCreless Market 10, Regal Quarry Cinemas, Regal Northwood Stadium 14, City Base Entertainment, Cinemark Movies 12, Cinemark 16, Cinemark Sunrise Mall, AMC Rivercenter, Cinemark Movies 18 Island Cinema and Rio 7 Cinemas.
- Number 1: Harkins Theatres Superstition Springs 25. The only movie theater that I have gone to Arizona. It’s been a while since I moved to Zapata. I wonder if I go there again soon. I’ve seen The Iron Giant, Pokémon: The First Movie, Toy Story 2, Stuart Little, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, Chicken Run and Rugrats in Paris: The Movie at that theater. Out of the seven movies I have watched, two movies that I went were bombed at the box office when it was released. Hopefully, I will come back to theater in the near future.
There you have it. These are the top 10 movie theaters that I have gone to. Next week, I will be doing the top 10 baseball stadiums that I have gone to.