…sadly I must report that Valerie Harper has passed away this past Friday at age 80 and Andy’s paternal grandmother has also passed away this past Monday night at the age of 89 in the rehab facility in Montreal where she was staying.
Rest in peace, Valarie Harper and Andy’s grandma. All thoughts, prayers & condolences go out to their loved ones.
WARNING: ANY DISRESPECTFUL/HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Ian from Beat Bobby Flay is This week’s contestant of the week.
A contestant who bombs out on American Says are this week’s Zonk contestant of the week.
Mike Richards is confirmed to succeed Harry Friedman as the EP of Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy! after this upcoming season.
The good news is that the June 17 episode of The Price is Right will be airing on September 4.
The bad news is that CBS will be airing Let’s Make a Deal with a week full of Big Deal choke.
Tim & Will from Beat Shazam are This week’s contestant of the week.
Ken & Neeb from Best Ever Trivia Show are this week’s Zonk contestant of the week.
Triple Play: L
Push Over: L
Most Expensive: W
Cover Up: L
Off to the FFBC: Edna
We end this episode with a double overbid.
Skipps’ Grade: F
Skipps’ Rating: 3
ant0824’s Rating: TBA
What’s even worst is that we got a car shutout on that day.
Amie and Amanda from Beat Shazam are This Week’s contestant of the Week.
Either Cocktails of Queen or Acts of Kindness from American Says are This Week’s Zonk Contestant of the Week for wiping out on the Bonus Round.
…this just in, the August 24th Saturday rerun for Jeopardy! will feature a Daily Double choke. -__-
The August 24 rerun is confirmed to be the 5/1/2018 Disney episode (unless my listings botched it too) and the final Summer rerun week is confirmed to be the Home Sweet Home week which took place during the week of Halloween, and Season 37’s edition of Home Sweet Home will once again take place during the week of Halloween, which brings me to this…
First S37 Airdates:
- Week of September 9: The tradition of starting the season with Teachers Week continues.
- Week of September 16: Spa Getaway.
- Week of September 30: California Coast — let’s hope this season’s edition goes much better than last week’s TRAINWRECK that saw us get skunked then we had a $100,000 LOSS on the extra episode in the set for the first AG week, especially if that’s the set that Andy played on back in S35.
- Week of October 7: Let’s Eat! — a possible return from the Silver Anniversary.
- Week of October 14: Great Northwest.
- Week of October 21: Bed & Breakfast.
- Week of October 28: The aforementioned Home Sweet Home week.
Secret Santa weeks are returning this season as confirmed by Pat filming a promo for it during the July 26th tape date.
Due to mass shooting in El Paso which is north of Mexico, I have decided to rescheduled the Halloween and Christmas specials based on El Principe – Dos to next year since the music video itself was set in Mexico. My thoughts and prayers for the victims of that shooting.